Hiiii!!!!!!


Welcome!!!!!!! Bienvenido!!!!!!!


I´m Stella Maris G.P., aka "Vtophya", an amateur drawer.
This is my little art site. I hope that it like you ^__^


  • Current Age: Born in 1985
  • Blood Type: O+
  • Zodiac Signe: Taurus
  • Current Residence: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain)
  • Interests: I love to draw, manga, animation (anime in special), epic and fantasy films and books, videogames and a lot of.
  • Favourite movie: Interview with a Vampire, V for Vendetta, Constantine and Nightmare before Cristhmas
  • Favourite band or musician: Mago de Oz, Rammstein, Gack, Malice Mizer, Gorillaz, Maximun the Hormone and more.
  • Favourite genre of music: all
  • Favourite artist: Eiichiro Oda, Naono Bohra...
  • Operating System: windows xp
  • Favourite game: Final Fantasy, .hack, Tekken and Soul Callibur sagas
  • Favourite gaming platform: PlayStation II
  • Tools of the Trade: Pencil, felt-tip pen, Photoshop & digital table, policromos colour pencils & watercolour.
  • Other Avatars:

You can find me in:







1 comment:

xDoodleZx said...

I really love your stuff! ^-^